Wednesday, June 8, 2011

i think i can, i think i can, i...i...think i need some rest

Sorry about the scarceness of posts lately but I've been working my tail off. I only have a week and a half at my full time gig and I am trying to finish up lots of loose ends there...all while building my private practice, preparing to start the new job out east and keeping up with the house. My sleep has been awful and my memory is shot, too.

I'm doing my darnedest to keep my head above water and not let myself get sick. That is what happened at the end of grad school.
Stress, pressure and life plus a cold = a lot more badness.

I've been taking my vitamins and trying to get my veggies in but am doing very little self-care besides that. A true example of what NOT to do at times of stress. If anyone has some extra tips, hints or ideas to help me through the next couple of weeks, I'd love to hear them.

No comments: