Saturday, October 25, 2008

Rrrrraaarrrrl


Rrrrraaarrrrl
Originally uploaded by misslissa13
Amazing that a little goofiness can lead to some creepy photos. As I continue on with the 365 project, I have begun attempting to add a little creativity to the mix. These photos (larger individual shots on flickr, click the photo or the side bar flickr icon to get there) were taken while I was jokingly lying upside-down on the exercise ball with the ceiling light overhead. I was aiming for a simple and silly photo, but after viewing the first one (not pictured here), it looked a little creepy. So in lieu of silliness, I worked with the creepiness that occurred.

Well, I am off to get Sherman's nails tamed, then I heading in to the city with my pops to the PhotoPlus Expo.

Gonna get my photo-groove on!

No comments: