Tuesday, March 18, 2008

did someone say, "rooster"???


The commencement of my 36st trip around the sun begins soon but I have work, yoga class, and family visiting on the actual day.... so I'm thinking Saturday, 3/29 for some 35th (plus some days) Birthday Celebratin' with friends......


To me, the best birthday gift is to spend time with friends and family, especially important ever since a tragic event on my 28th birthday (some of you know what that is, for others, email me if you are curious. I don't think I will blog about it since it is just part of my past.) I enjoy picking a time and place and having friends show up. There is usually a lot of laughing and reuniting of people who haven't seen each other in some time. This brings me joy. As we grow older and start getting busy with many different things, it seems to be more difficult for people to get together. I'm hoping this year will be filled with many friends, old and new...even if it is for only an hour or so. That would me the most to me.


Who's in for some low-key, goofy fun times with a rubber ball? (I have no idea what that means.)

No comments: