Tuesday, March 4, 2008

i see the dark


i see the light
Originally uploaded by misslissa13
When I get a little bored, I like to change up the hair. I have no idea why, but it makes me feel better. This week I chose black. Perhaps it is trivial, but sometimes a little pampering can raise the spirits, especially when patiently waiting (I swear, THIS is patience for me) for the State to finish evaluating my credits for my professional permit. I checked in last Friday and they said that it might be a good idea to check back in a few business days since they have been getting these done quicker than usual.

I think it is the unknown that is the most difficult. I either have all the classes or I do not. If I still do not know by the end of the week, perhaps a new haircut is in order.

2 comments:

ann michele said...

dyed my hair black once......you have to do it at least once i think. i like it on you....not so much on me.....

and i agree....whenever i feel lowly, well i should say it that way, SOMETIMES when i am feeling lowly and blaaaaaaaaaaah i go get my hair cut. it's one of the only therapies that has always made me feel better...

Rich M said...

Didn't realize we shared this trait in common ... says the guy that tortures his hair regularly.