Saturday, January 17, 2009

yes yes

The daily yoga practice continues and I am on day 13 of diet. Though I am staying exactly at my daily points, I am unhappy with the amount of processed foods I am consuming. As this 30 Day Points Challenge continues, I am also working on decreasing the processed foods. More specifically, I want to rely less on frozen meals for my weekday work lunches each week. Yes, they help me track and keep within my points, but I know I feel better when I am not consuming such foods. And, yes, I know that only means a maximum of five such meals a week. And, YES, I know I consume a lot of fresh veggies and fruits daily. I just want to eat as healthfully as possible and this convenience food is not cutting it. Plus, my favorite local (to work) health food store has not been carrying my favorite vegan sandwiches anymore and the ones they have now do not have nutritional labels. I am thinking of reincorporating some of the raw meal lunches I have made before to get away from the "frozens". Of course that means I need to hijack the full size food processor from my mom again. (Oooo! Something to put on my birthday wish list!!)

Regardless of this personal dilemma, I am feeling wonderful and have already lost some weight I weigh on Sundays so I do not know how much I have gone down this week, but I am already down 5.2 as of last week.

Woo Hoo!

No comments: