Tuesday, August 12, 2008

rabbit rescue


rabbit rescue
Originally uploaded by misslissa13
Oh my, you have no idea how I am in love with our new bunny. Groovy and I adopted him from Luv a Pup Animal Center where all of the available animals are rescued and up for adoption. Poor thing, along with it's bunny family had been neglected. Filthy and starving, this little guy was found with rabbit bites all over from having to fight for his food. Luv a Pup nursed him back to health and now he's got a forever home where he's already getting smothered with love. I have no idea how I am going to go to work tomorrow, when all I want to do is hug him. As of yet, we have not named him. We're waiting to get to know him a little better before deciding. We're open for suggestions if you have any.

Okay, enough blogging, I have a bunny to cuddle.

1 comment:

Model Citizen said...

Rescued from a neglecting human. Now he is the special little raggamuffin that we've been waiting for...of the furry sort.