Sunday, December 2, 2007

tag! i'm it!

So, I have officially been tagged for the first time in Dr. Schnookleheimer history. This came from Ann Michele and her blog Operation Simplify (I dig her blog name).

She created and titled this tag guest relations informational request:

After being on MySpace and Friendster for way too long, it is nice to get tagged for something geared towards those of us who have been out of school and out of touch for a while.

Rules, regulations and size requirements:
(1) Name the top 5 reasons that if you ran into someone from high school they would totally recognize you.
(2) Name the top 5 reasons if you ran into someone from high school they would totally NOT recognize you.
(3) Name the top 5 reasons why you would NOT want them to recognize you.
(4) Name the top 5 people you would not mind randomly running into from high school someday, and of course why.
(5) Your favorite memory of that person.

Okay, here it goes:
(1) Top 5 reasons they would totally recognize you.
1-I still have my curly, curly hair
2-I still hang with the same best friend, Bernadette, since Junior High
3-I am still a little bit of a freak and have my weird sense of humor
4-I still have a fuck off attitude ("Cause we're all livin' in a fucked, up, world")
(yeah, that would still be some of the same musical interests)
5-I have shacked up with someone I have known since high school

(2) Top 5 reasons they would totally NOT recognize you.
1-My curly, curly hair is much, much shorter than it ever was in high school
2-My hair is a normal color and style (no more purple hair and punk style)
3-I do not own combat boots anymore and rarely wear my 16 hole Dr Martins
4-Oh, yes, I admit it, I've put on weight
5-I have become a responsible adult.....w/a fuck off attitude ;)

(3) Name the top 5 reasons why you would NOT want them to recognize you.
1-Because I like to mess with people. I'd act all freaked out that they didn't recognize me and leave them wondering just who the heck I am.
2-Because I am incognito and would not want them to blow my cover.
3-Because I can find out the dirt on what they thought of that freak Melissa they knew from high school
4-Because "they" will find me and take me back to the Mother Ship
5- Actually, I would hope they all would recognize me....well, except that one guy.


(4) Name the top 5 people you would not mind randomly running into from high school someday, and of course why.
1-Heather L. I have always wondered what she has been up to and how she is doing in life.
2-Ryan A. Because he was my HS sweetheart and we broke up on good terms. I would like to know if he is doing well.
3-Brian L. Because he was one of my guy friends who I never should have lost touch with. I did find out through another friend, that he and his wife are living not too far from where I just moved. I may have to hunt them down.
4-Trish B. Because she was my elementary school best friend.
5- Malachy Well, I'm actually in touch with him via the Internet but he lives upstate and I would love to see him in person. He is one of those dear friends who will always be important in my life and has always been a true friend.

(5) Your favorite memory of that person.
1-Heather - She would laugh and giggle all the time. She was so much fun to be around. We made up a song about the guy we had a crush on in Junior High.
2-Ryan - Going to hardcore shows and he was the first boyfriend who would "defend my honor".
3-Brian - Joking around, making up stupid shit, "stage diving" on Larry or Gerard on the walk to the deli, doing stupid shit in Larry's Impala convertible to make pedestrians laugh.
4-Trish - Kindergarten class, talking too much and getting in trouble for the first time in school.
5-Mal - Hanging out in my pool and talking about music.

hmmmm who to tag?..........
Greg Groovy/Model Citizen (blog encouragement, baby)
Schmoopy
John
anyone who feels like doing it! TAG! YOU'RE IT!!!!!

No comments: