Thursday, July 3, 2008

deja voodoo

It had been like a Universal-acid-trip-flashback bringing people from the past into the present (at least cybernetically). A high school graduating class website where I actually know a majority of the people who have signed up so far (quite a feat against the odds when considering I graduated with 1350 people and less than 75 are on there....Oh yeah, that was a small class, my bro's was 1600+. Last day of school you could still run into a classmate that you had never met before. Heck, I only heard of the valedictorian on graduation day. To this day, I still know the name Evan Adelstein. Come to think of it, I never heard it again after that. Alright, enough with this big high school tangent.....now back to your regularly scheduled blog... Other old friends are popping up on those supremely time-wasting networking sites that are proving to be quite the reconnecting mecca of old, dear friendhoodness. My high school sweetheart has reemerged after a long, long time. For goodness sake, a college buddy just contacted me on "visage tome" (get it?) and he's living in Istanbul (not Constantinople). Crazy, I tell you. Wonder who else is going to show up? Crazy indeed, but I like it. It is wonderful reconnecting with all of them for sure.....ah, anyway.
For your listening pleasure, the song that has been in my head since friend in Istanbul emailed earlier today:

p.s. Please forgive any typos or grammatical hodge podge. Today was a 12 hour work day, so I'm spent.
Cheers,
Melissa

No comments: