Tuesday, September 9, 2008

i want to be a proton

Charge me up! I want to be a positive energy for those around me, particularly Groovy. I am well aware of how one person's energy effects those around them, but sometimes I lose track of this when I am in a negative funk. And when you live with someone, this influence is magnified. But I am bringing awareness back and am making a conscious effort to continue being cognizant and try to be a positive influence most of the time (I'm realistic). Or course, there is a fine line between being positive and being positively annoying. Let's hope I don't cross this.

Now I'm off to positively influence the apartment a little more (fall cleaning...woot woot!), go to work for a few hours and hit the gym for another cardio workout.

Proton, away!


No comments: