Monday, May 19, 2008

what makes you laugh?


what makes you laugh
Originally uploaded by misslissa13
No, seriously....what makes you laugh? I love hearing about where peoples' funny bones are located. I already got some responses in my flickr comments and would like to hear more.

I am a die hard fan of good stand up comics.
I drool over British humor....uh, humour.
I can laugh non-stop with my best girlfriends.
Sometimes I find humor in the silly or inane.
I can laugh at myself.
I can definitely laugh at life. Sometimes it's required.
Douglas Adams books....absolutely! ( <= even my dorkiness is a hoot!)

So, what about you? Did you laugh today?

3 comments:

natalie said...

my crazy boyfriend makes me laugh. my few friends that i hold dear to me can make me laugh so hard. what zanyness, sillyness, and lovingness - all wrapped one.
found you thru first spring's website. natty

Mindy said...

love you new colors! and you often make me laugh out loud.

Unknown said...

my husband's family makes me laugh....and my kids..