Thursday, September 20, 2007

the clash of schedule-dom-ness


Goal: For Greg and I to have jobs that require us to work similar hours.


It is so exhausting when your mate works different hours. Greg is usually scheduled second shift. I try to adjust my hours as much as I can (I have some flexibility) but it often does not work out. I usually stay up at least until Greg arrives home in order to at least see him briefly before I slumber. Then I have to get up early in the a.m. This does not lead to getting much sleep, and believe me, I need my sleep. He usually works weekends (when I am off) so we cannot even do day trips or enjoy hours and hours of doing nothing together. It is a bummer and this feeling is only amplified by sleep deprivation.


-----------------------------

Today's To Do:

  1. Get through busy workday with lots of meetings with staff and appointments with clients
  2. Drive co-worker/friend to the airport
  3. Acupuncture! Woot woot!
  4. Eat lots of raw foods
  5. Actually eat a nice dinner with Gregory
  6. Decide if I am taking a solo trip to NY/NJ for a Not So Surprise Bridal Shower
  7. Get to bed early
  8. Dream

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the pic on this.....

life is so complicated....it's nice to see the peacefulness in your faces...